The tray dryer is used for the drying of the wet products of the crude drugs, chemicals, powders or the granules, etc.
The material to be dried is placed on the trays and the heat through the trays is transferred via hot air circulation by a steam in a radiator coil or electric heater. Initially, fresh air is introduced through inlet and got heated through heater coil. The hot air is circulated through installed blower fans in the dryer, thus leading to drying of material in tray. Also, control panel can be provided for automatic temperature control.
Tray Dryer find application for drying powders, granular crystalline, coarse, or similar material in pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals, dyes, food and allied products.
Special Features :
- All contact parts can be made of SS 316 as cGMP standard
- Design for uniform circulation of hot air in the drying chamber
- Electric/Steam/Thermic Fluid heating system
- Fresh air inlet and outlet air flow can be adjusted with damper control valve
- Door lips are having Neoprene rubber Gasket to prevent leakages.
- It is insulated with minimum 50 mm thick glass wool insulation and Cladded with S,S, Polished sheets as per clients requirement
- Internal surfaces of the dryer are made with well rounded corners with maximum angle so as to offer least resistance to airflow, resulting in less pressure drop across the corners.
- The outer body is also fabricated with rounded edges without steps from outside to have smooth finish.
- The inside fan & radiator/heaters are covered with SS/GI mesh to have safety in operation
Capacity Available :12 trays to 192 trays.