A chemical reactor is a vessel designed to facilitate chemical reaction among various raw chemicals, known as reactants. They are also used for other processes such as solids dissolution, product mixing, distillation, crystallization, liquid/liquid extraction and polymerization.
Reaction Vessel consist of a Cylindrical vertical shell with standard Tori spherical/ Ellipsoidal dish on both ends. Agitator assembly mounted on the Top dish of Reaction Vessel consists of Shaft supported by Lantern Assembly on the Top End containing Bearing Housing with Tapered roller bearing to withstand impact load and vibratory load ensuring smooth rotation of the Shaft. Shaft Can fitted with different types Of Agitator such as Single Anchor, Double Anchor, Turbine & Propeller types and can be designed according to application. Baffles are also provided inside the shell for proper mixing.
Types offered : Jacketed vessel, Limpet coil reactor, Dimple type reactor and High pressure reactor or Autoclave, Mixing vessels.
Salient Features :
- Material of construction: SS 304/SS 316L/MS/SA-516 GR-70
- Shaft entry sealed by oil seal, plain or water-cooled stuffing box, single or double mechanical seal
- Mixing vessel operating at atmospheric pressure as well as high pressure reactors can be designed and provided
- Agitator of different types such as anchor, PBT, Rushton blade turbine, Turbine, etc can be designed according to application
- High-density glass wool insulation & SS cladding can be done on demand
Capacity Available : 50 litres to 20,000 litres
There are no reviews yet.