Double Cone blender
Double Cone blender is used to produce homogeneous solid-solid mixture. It interfolds the material regardless of its flow properties.
Examples of materials or substances mixed in this way include pharmaceutical granules, semolina flour, seeds, starch, coffee beans and ground coffee, cocoa, chocolate flakes or granules, powdered milk, baby food, preparations to make dehydrated soups and creams, leaf waxes, detergent granules, soap flakes, artificial fertilizers, plastic in powder, ground or pellet form, fibreglass, etc
Special Features :
- The slant double cone design enables uniform mixing and eliminates dead spots.
- Normal Cycle times are typically in the range of 10 minutes
- Three-side accessibility with higher clearance under discharge.
- Both charging and discharging action are by gravity flow and arranged so that the blender may be installed in a continuous process operation.
- Well balanced even at higher capacities.
Capacity Available : 50 litres to 5000 litres
There are no reviews yet.